WE’RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- If you are traveling or injured and would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request HERE.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of membership prior to the expiration of any specified 3, 6, or 12 month commitment period requires an early termination fee of $200.
- Cancellation of membership due to moving farther than 25 miles away will not require an early termination fee, but you are required to provide proof or residence, and 30 day written cancellation policy is still in force.
After you submit the form below we will receive an email which starts the cancellation process. Please allow 5-7 days to process this request. We will send an email confirming your cancellation.
Should the $200 early termination fee be required we will reach out to you to verify how you want to handle payment.