LOOKING TO DROP IN?
We love to host traveling CrossFit athletes passing through!
Follow the steps below to drop in for a workout.
Choose Your Program
We charge a drop in fee of $15 per day or offer a 10-day punch pass for $120.
Pick A Class To Attend
Don’t wait to get to the gym, take care of your scheduling and payment now!
Fill Out Waiver
Save time and get right to working out by clicking the button below and filling out our waiver.
Drop In FAQs
What’s your drop-in policy?
We love nothing more than having visitors from other boxes come “throw down” with us!
If you are just passing through, we have a drop in fee of $15 per day or a 10-class punch pass for $120.
Follow This Link to the Drop-ins page and sign your waiver and pay for class, or it’d be great if you’d plan on arriving 15 minutes before scheduled class time so you can sign our waiver, take care of payment, and introduce you to our box. You can find our class schedule Here.
We are confident that you will probably find we do things a little different than your “box back home, however, we hope that you enjoy the change in scenery, clientele, maybe even the music. If anything makes you uncomfortable please don’t hesitate to let us know.
See you soon!
Can I do my own thing during class?
As a CFRA family, we have a strong tradition of following the daily programming. We would like all members to do the same. For any experienced CrossFitters, Weightlifters, and Strongman who want to go above and beyond the daily WOD, we have an Open Gym area where you can follow your own programming before or after you take a class. We only ask that you follow our house rules, and if there is a class running ensure they take first priority on all equipment.
I just relocated/looking for a new gym and I’d like to check you out prior to joining.
If you are experienced CrossFitter, Weightlifter, or Strongman, we will give you a complimentary day. If you feel Crossfit Rise Again Orem is the right gym for you, we’ll get you started on our On Ramp program. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Do I need to reserve a spot or contact anyone?
Please fill out the form below, and that will notify us that you will be coming.
To save time, you can also sign our waiver now by clicking the link below:
You will fill out your account information, provide payment, and sign the waiver, if you haven’t already, when you get to the gym.
We do not turn anyone away. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the “Contact Form” if you have any questions.
May I buy a t-shirt for my drop-in fee?
Our Drop-In fee is $15. It does not include a t-shirt. It covers the value of your experience. We encourage our Drop-In athletes to leave a positive review on Google. If you do, we’ll give you $10 off your Drop-In, retroactively. Also, we’d love for you to buy a t-shirt after you Drop-In!
Do you have any specific rules I need to follow?
Yes! To ensure the best experience for all, please follow these house rules. Thank you!
Come in with the right attitude
1. Come in ready to train, not just work out
2. Leave your ego at the door
3. No whining or excuses
4. No complaining
5. Introduce yourself to people you don’t know
6. Nobody cares if you are first or last, everybody cares if you cheat
7. If this isn’t the best hour of your day, you are doing/thinking something wrong
8. If you fail, Rise Again, have a Lion’s heart!
9. We are humble, hungry, and happy people!
1. Believe in yourself and cheer yourself on
2. Be on time to class…even better, a few minutes early!
3. If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please wait for the next class.
4. Always respect other members and coaches
5. Don’t talk over the coach
6. We are all equals inside these walls
7. Limit the profanity
8. Respect the equipment, dot drop kettlebells, dumbbells, or bars without rubber bumpers
Keep the Gym clean
1. If you use it to warmup WOD or cool down, put it away
2. Wait until the end of the WOD to clean up and cheer others on!
3. Keep chalk in the bucket or on your hands
4. Don’t leave your stuff behind, take it home, cubbies are for day use only
Use good hygiene
1. If you are sick, stay home
2. If you bleed or tear or pee – clean up your DNA
3. Always wear appropriate clothing and shoes
Train Hard and Have Fun!